The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
P-257/2 remote controlprovides wireless control ofExta Freesystem receivers. It allows to turn on devices and scenes. It has2 buttonsand communicates via radio frequency868 MHz.Range is up to250 m. The suppliedkeychainallows you to attach it to your keys.
Control system of intelligent building, working with 868 MHz radio frequency. It has a unilateral communication, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, and remote control of devices. The mode of operation of each receiver must be added manually. The manufacturer also offers a new series of sensors - Exta Life. A more precise specification of both series of sensors is available on the website of the manufacturer.
- Cooperation with the Exta Free system receivers
- Ability to run scenes in combination withthe controller EFC-02 Mini
- Raise / lower roller shutters
- Opening garage door
- Running light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: P-257/2
- Supply voltage: 3V
- Battery type: CR2032
- Battery life: from 3 to 5 years
- Number of channels: 2
- Transfer: station, ISM band 868 MHz (868,32 MHz)
- Transmission method: unidirectional
- Coding: transmission with addressing
- Range: up to 250 m
- Signalisation: red LED
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20 (PN-EN 60529)
- Protection class: III
- Pollution degree: 2
- Dimensions: 74 x 33 x 11,5 mm
- Weight: 20 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-1
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-2