The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
Radio box transmitter RNP-01provides a wireless control of Exta Freesystem receivers, usingwall switchesor other elements of a classic automation. It allows to turn on devices and scenes. It has the ability to connect4 buttons, communicates on the radio frequency of868 MHz. Operating range is 200 metres. The module is powered by230V AC.
Control system of intelligent building, working with 868 MHz radio frequency. It has a unilateral communication, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, and remote control of devices. The mode of operation of each receiver must be added manually. The manufacturer also offers a new series of sensors - Exta Life. A more precise specification of both series of sensors is available on the website of the manufacturer.
- Ability to turn on and off any 4 devices
- Ability to run scenes in combination withthe controller EFC-02 Mini
- Turning on the light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: RNP-01
- Power supply: 230V AC
- Number of channels: 4
- Transfer: station, ISM band 868 MHz (868,32 MHz)
- Transmission method: unidirectional
- Coding: transmission with addressing
- Range: up to 200 m
- Signalisation: red LED
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Overvoltage category: II
- Pollution degree: 2
- Dimensions: 47,5 x 47,5 x 20 mm
- Weight: 31 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-1
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-2
- PN-EN 60950
- PN-EN 61000