The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
Radio key transmitter RNM-10provides wireless control of Exta Freereceivers, usingwall switchesor other elements of classic automation. It allows to turn on devices and scenes. The module formounting on a DIN rail (TH-35). It has the ability to connect4 buttons. Communicates via radio frequency of868 MHz. Operating range is up to300 m. The module is powered by230V AC.
The device is based on an earlier version.
Control system of intelligent building, working with 868 MHz radio frequency. It has a unilateral communication, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, and remote control of devices. The mode of operation of each receiver must be added manually. The manufacturer also offers a new series of sensors - Exta Life. A more precise specification of both series of sensors is available on the website of the manufacturer.
- Ability to turn on and off any 4 devices
- Ability to run scenes in combination with the controller EFC-02 Mini
- Turning on the lights, ventilation, etc.
- Opening garage doors
- Raising/lowering roller shutters
- Model: RNM-10
- Power supply: 230 V AC
- Number of channels: 4
- Transfer: station, ISM band 868 MHz (868,32 MHz)
- Transmission method: unidirectional
- Coding: transmission with addressing
- Mounting: DIN rail Th-35: width of 2 modules
- Range: up to 300 m
- The possibility of installing an external aerial
- Signalisation: LED
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Overvoltage category: II
- Pollution degree: 2
- Dimensions: 90 x 35 x 66 mm
- Weight: 87 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-1
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-2