The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
Product description: Barometer BMP280 - atmospheric pressure and temperature sensor - Unit type extension module for M5Stack developer modules
Unit typeextension in a form of barometer -atmospheric pressureandtemperaturesensor. It has a built-in BoschBMP280chip. It allows to measure air pressure in the rangefrom 300 hPa to 1100 hPa(including altitude estimation +9000 m ~ -500 m) with relative accuracy of +/- 0,12 hPa. The module also measures ambient temperature in the range of-40°C to +85°C. The measurement resolution is 0.01°C.
Supported by popular programming environments such as Arduino.
Technical specification of barometer
- Type: atmospheric pressure sensor with built-in temperature sensor
- Built-in circuit: BMP280
- Pressure measurement range: from 300 hPa to 1100 hPa (+ 9000 m ~ -500 m)
- Relative measurement accuracy: +/- 0.12 hPa
- Absolute measurement accuracy: +/- 1 hPa
- Temperature measurement range: -40°C to +85°C
- Measurement resolution:
- pressure: 0.16 hPa
- temperature: 0.01°C
- Sampling frequency: 2.7 μA at 1 Hz
- Operating voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Communication interface: I2C bus
- Interface address: 0x76
- Module dimensions: 24 x 24 x 13 mm
- Weight: 8 g
- Compatible withM5Stackseries of development modules
- Supported programming platforms: Arduino, UIFlow (Blockly, Python)
- Features an integrated 5-segment filter
- Supports periodic measurements
- Equipped with two LEGO compatible holes
Contents of the kit
- Barometric Pressure Measurement Module - Expansion Unit
- Connection cable with Grove connector - length 5 cm
In our shop you will also find otherUnittype extensions that will allow you to extend any project according to your individual needs.