The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in thiscategory.
Four-channelDC motorcontroller. The module can control the direction of rotation, start, stop and speed of DC motors. Continuous current per channel 1.5 A (momentary 2.5 A). Supply voltage from 7 V to 25 V. The module can be controlled by a microcontroller e.g.Arduino.
Arduino compatible product
For a sample code and detailed information, see theuserguide.
- Supply voltage: 7 V to 25 V DC
- The voltage of the logical part: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Average current per channel: 1.5 A (instantaneous 2.5 A)
- Number of channels: 4
- 2 direction indicator lights for each engine
- 1 power LED
- Power switch
- Reverse polarity protection
- Dimensions: 106.7 x 52.1 mm
The set includes
- FD04A Motor Controller
- IDE cable 1x14 pin