The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
The Cytron module is built on the basis of NUC131LD2AE with 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 core (50 MHz, 64 KB of Flash, 8 KB of SRAM). It has 20 digital input/outputs, 6 analog inputs, 16 PWM channels and the popular communication interfaces. Compatible with Arduino.
The communication protocol was written in such a way that the device can be programmed using the Arduino IDE environment - details inthe user guide.
- High-performance microcontroller with 32-bit ARM Cortex core, operating at a frequency of 50 MHz
- It has 20 digital I/O, 6 analog inputs, 16 PWM channels and the popular communication interfaces
- Additional 2.54 mm holes at standard connections of Arduino
- White PCB
- The distribution of leads compatible with Arduino / Genuino UNO
In order to run CT-ARM, it is necessary to connect the system to computer usingmicroUSB cableand install the Arduino IDE.
You have to downloadthe json filevia Board Manager in the Arduino IDE.
- Recommended supply voltage: 7 V to 15 V
- Working voltage: 5 V
- The distribution of leads: Arduino / Genuino UNO
- Microcontroller:NuvotonNUC131LD2AE(32-bit ARM Cortex M0)
- Clock frequency: 50 MHz
- SRAM: 8 KB
- Flash memory: 64 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- I/O Ports: 20
- Number of analog inputs: 6
- PWM channels: 16
- Serial interface: 5+1 UART, 1 SPI, I2C, USB,
- External interrupts: 10 lines
- System of programming: FT231x
- Connector: micro USB slot, type B (USB cable not included)
- Dimensions: 72 x 56 mm
- CT-ARM board
- 4x plastic spacers