Product replaced by a new version. Check Zumo v1.2!
A controller allowing to build a minisumo fighting robot based on the popular Arduino - Uno or Leonardo module. The board can be mounted on a dedicated chassis, also connecting the battery and Polol micro series motors.
The board includes:
- two-channel motor controller DRV8835 , which allows to connect two Polol motors from the micro series,
- 3-axis accelerometer with a magnetometer LSM303DLHC that can be used to detect collisions,
- buzzer connected to the Arduino PWM output, which allows you to generate tons without consuming CPU power,
- 7.5 V step-up voltage regulator for correct power supply of Arduino module
- the terminals allowing to mount Arduino - Uno, Leonardo or older versions having the same form of terminals e.g. Duemilanove
- user button, reset button and LED
In order to facilitate the start of the adventure with Zumo, the manufacturer provides the Arduino library with a sample code and a detailed description of the robot.
The Zumo robot has been designed so that the outline of the assembled structure fits into a 10 x 10 cm square, which is in accordance with international robot fighting regulations.