Product description: ARCADE console for MakeCode Arcade - Retail Pack - Kitronik 5319.
Construction of the Arcade console
The console is equipped with a1.77" color LCD screen, which is located in the center of the board, together with the Reset button and Menu. On the left side of the board there aredirectional buttonsandapiezobuzzer. The right side of the board consists oftwo action buttons anda vibration motorusedto generate haptic feedback (this works on the same principle as in the pads popular on the console market). On the edge of the Arcade console there isan On/Off power switchand amicroUSBconnector for its alternative power supply. On the bottom, there arethree AA battery baskets, two of which have been placed in such a way as to ensure a firmgrip on the console.
Kitronik Arcade console.
Combining fun with learning
The MakeCodeArcadeplatform has aset of sample game codes of varyingdegrees of complexity, written in different programming languages. MakeCode also includescourses forcreating games, graphics, sprites, movement sequences or loops. It is primarily aneducational platformfor both beginners and more advanced users.
Console specifications Kitronik Arcade
- Processor: Atmel SAMD51J19A
- Power supply: 3x AA battery or microUSB connector (5V)
- Screen diagonal: 1.77'' LCD
- Screen resolution: 160 x 128 px
- Current consumption: approx. 80 mA (depending on application)
- Battery pack life (3x AA): approx. 20 hours (depending on application)
- Dimensions: 155 x 60 x 28.3 mm
The set includes
- Kitronik Arcade console
- MicroUSB cable
- 4x GP AA zinc-chloride battery
- Transparent plastic container
- Brief instruction manual