The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Debugger / programmer for quick and easy debugging of PICand dsPIC microcontrollers, using a sophisticated graphical user interface integrated development environment MPLAB. The module communicates via the USB port, in addition, it has a slot for microSDmemory cards. Interfaces supports 4-wire JTAG and SWD and 2-wire JTAG and ICSP. In addition, it has the PTG function.
- Voltage: from 1.2 V to 5.5 V wide voltage range provides support for various devices
- Supply current device: 50 mA
- Minimum current consumption from receiver: < 100µa
- Portable device powered by USB
- 8-pin SIL case 0 - support for additional interfaces such as 4-wire JTAG and SWD gate streaming
- The ability to power target device (from 2.7 to 5.5 V)
- Service PTG
- Slot for microSD memory cards for data storage
- Debugger / programmer the MPLAB PICkit 4
- USB - microUSB B cable
- 2 stickers