The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
|Size||32 x 32 x 8 cm|
|Flight time||9 minutes|
|Charging time||40 minutes|
|Control||2.4 GHz - radio control unit included|
|Camera||built-in HD camera FPV|
|Memory card||inability to save footage|
Quadrocopter with6-axis gyrostabilization system. You can use it indoors and outdoors within approx.80 meters range. The model is controlled by the control unit with a frequency of 2.4 GHz (included). Built-in camera allows you to record video in HD.
The drone is made of high quality materials, which make the drone capable of surviving a fall. To start the flight you need to insert 6 x AAA batteries (not included) into the transmitter. The quadrocopter battery is li-pol 3.7 V and it is sufficient for 9 minutes of continuous flight. Included charger allows you to fully charge the battery from a USB port within 40 minutes.
Camera with FPV feature
Built-in camera allows you to view real-time video. It is sufficient to turn on Wi-Fi on your device, select the model name and open the application. The image will appear on the display transmitted in real time from a camera mounted in the model.
- Communication frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 80 meters
- Stabilization system in six axes
- Charging time: 40 minutes
- Flight time: up to 9 minutes
- Built-in camera FPV HD
- App for FPV for phones with iOS and Andriod operating systems
- Flight directions: up, down, forward, backward, left and right, left and right diagonal
- Three speeds of flight
- Stable outdoor flight
- Equipped with a battery li-pol 3.7 V 500 mAh
- Dimensions: 32 x 32 x 8 cm
- Quadrocopter LH-X10WF
- 4 channel radio control 2.4 GHz (6 x AA batteries sold separately)
- Battery 3.7 V 500mA
- Phone holder for FPV
- USB charging cable
- Set of spare propellers (4 pieces)
- The user manual
For controlling the quadcopter you need to use the supplied control unit that works on the 2.4 GHz frequency.