|Check out the new Raspberry Pi A+!|
The set includes Raspberry Pi mini-compter model A 256 MB RAM and compatiblecamera module. The device has a 5 Mpx sensor and supports HD 1080p, 720p and 640 x 480p modes. Raspberry Pi has hardware support for this camera, so the device does not consume the computing power of the processor. Description of the configuration can be found in the documentation of the device.
The module is connected to dedicated connector in Raspberry Pi with tape (included).
Video showing how to connect the camera to a mini-computer.
- Keyboard- as a basic tool for data input,
- SD memory card- Raspberry disk
- HDMI cable - this will connect the device to the monitor
- Hub USB- will allow you to expand the number of USB ports (the default is two)
- Housing- will protect the minicomputer and camera from external conditions
- PiFace - a module that extends the capabilities of GPIO ports
- Gertboard- a module extending the capabilities of the Raspbera Pi withDC motor control, A/Cconverters and additional GPIO pins
- Power supply - power supply unit with microUSB connector supplying power to the mini computer
Raspberry Pi camera in a dedicated housing.