The sale of the product has been completed. Check otherdevices in this category.
Module with XL4005E1 step-down pulse inverter. Input voltage from 5 V to 32 V. Maximum continuous output current 5 A. Output voltage adjustable from 0.8 V to 30 V.
- Input voltage: 5 V to 32 V
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.8 V to 30 V.
- Maximum continuous output current: 5 A (with cooling)
- XL4005E1 Controller
- Efficiency: less than 90 % (depending on power consumption)
- Switching frequency: 300 kHz
- Four 2 mm diameter mounting holes
- Plate dimensions: 51 x 26 x 12 mm
- Weight: 19 g
The module has four screw terminals:
|IN+||Input voltage - positive pole.|
|IN-||Input voltage - negative pole (ground).|
|OUT+||Output voltage - positive pole.|
|OUT-||Output voltage - negative pole (ground).|
The output voltage is selected from 0.8 V to 30 V using a potentiometer. Please note that this is a voltage reducing system, so the output voltage cannot be higher than the input one.