Product description: Voltcraft MS-100 non-contact voltage tester
A small size tester manufactured by Voltcraft. Allows direct and indirect measurement ofDC voltage up to 12 V and AC voltage up to 250 V. The values of the measured parameters are presented on a high contrast display. The product is an indispensable tool for every do-it-yourselfer. It allows to safely check the voltage of electrical installations. The set includes a special protective cap, which facilitates carrying the tester. Voltcraft MS-100 is also equipped with a convenientclipand aflat screwdriverending.
As part of quality control, allVoltcraftmeasuring devices undergo calibration to a workshop standard after the production phase. The certificate is not issued in a paper version.
Direct measurement of AC voltage
- Place your finger on the "Direct Test" contact point
- Touch the spot with the flat metal tip of the voltage tester
- The display will show a lightning bolt symbol and up to 5 voltage values: 12 V, 36 V, 55 V, 110 V and 230 V. The last group of numbers shown on the display is the approximate measurement value
The measurement methods are described in detail in theuser manualof the device.
Voltcraft MS-100 voltage tester specification
- Maximum measuring range of AC voltage: 250 V
- Minimum measuring range of AC voltage: 12 V
- Maximum measuring range of DC voltage: 250 V
- Minimum measuring range of DC voltage: 12 V
- Measuring category: CAT II 250 V
- Display: LCD
- Dimensions: 132 x 18.5 x 16 mm
- Weight: 20 g
Contents of the set
- Voltcraft MS-100 non-contact voltage tester
- Protective cap
- User Manual