The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Shield for Arduino enables decoding and playing the MP3 files from a microSD card. The board has 2-channel amplifier 3 W to control the external speakers, and buttons to control basic functions of the player, and a 3.5 mm Jack connector to connect, for example, headphones. The module communicates via a UART interface.
The subject of the sale is the MP3 shield,Arduino Unocan be purchased separately.
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Decoder: YX5200-24SS
- Amplifier: 2 channel / 3 W
- Jack 3.5 mm connector for headphone
- Micro SD card slot: max 32GB
- Status LED of microSD slot
- Interface: UART
- The choice of RX and TX pins using jumpers
- Buttons to control basic functions of the player
- AD1 and AD2 connector for connecting extra buttons
- Connection for external speakers
- Dimensions: 69 x 53 mm