The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
- Power supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz (mains)
- Power: 700 W
- The station is controlled by a microcontroller, which ensures high operational stability
- The device has a standby mode
- Remembers the last set temperature
- The station has an ergonomic housing
- Hotair soldering iron:
- Hotair temperature control from 100 - 480 °C
- Temperature stability +/-1 °C
- LED display
- Set the temperature with the buttons,
- Infinitely variable air blast control with a knob
- Air flow rate up to 120 litres/minute [max]
- Size of the hot air outlet head 22 mm
- The air blow is provided by a fan in the flask
- Grotto Soldering iron
- Temperature control of the mainsail from 200 - 480 °C
- Temperature stability +/- 1 °C
- Power of the flask soldering iron: 75 W
Unlike the WEP 878D, the WEP 898D has two LED displays where you can read the temperature for hot air and soldering iron. The temperature is adjusted by means of buttons, blowing with a knob.
The device has a sensor in the cradle, thanks to which, after putting the flask away, the station cools down the heating element in 3 to 8 minutes, and then switches the device into low power mode (the so-called standby mode) . Thanks to this, we save energy, extend the heater's life and increase the safety of work. The station remembers the last set temperature.
Stable and efficient air blow-out is provided by a fan located in the flask. The fan is driven by a brushless motor, which ensures much higher durability and reliability.
- WEP 898D+ station
- Hotair flask tray
- A set of nozzles:
- round with 7 mm diameter
- round with a diameter of 9 mm
- square 12x12 mm
- Main flask holder with cleaning sponge
- Mainsail with mainsail T-I
- System lift gripper