The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Complete module that allows you to control two 230 V domestic appliances with power up to1.2 kWviawi-finetwork using the dedicated smartphone appfrom anywhere in the world. In order to useROW-02, you just need to set up the device via web browser. It also allows to connect additional buttons. The device has screw terminal block connectors for connecting wires. Compact size enables you to close the unit in ajunction box.
The module has six inputs in the form of screw terminal block connectors, to which you can connect the wires with a screwdriver:
- IN1 - connecting an external switch for the roller shutters.
- IN2 - connecting an external switch for the roller shutters.
- M1 - output 1 for connecting the roller shutter motor.
- M2 - output 2 for connecting the roller shutter motor.
- L - phase power supply 230V AC.
- N - neutral power supply 230V AC.
Additional Config button is used for initial configuration of the device.
To connect the device to your home wi-fi network, it is necessary to connect your computer for a moment to the Wi-Fi network created in the SRW-01 module. Then simply open the web browser and enter the IP address of the device: http://192.168.4.1 A setup page will show up, where you must select your home wi-fi network and enter the password.
Using Android Play or the AppStore you need to download the Supla application. If the wi-fi network was setup correctly, the module will be automatically identified by the app. The position of roller shutters can be easily controlled using the buttons in the application.
- Supply voltage: 230V AC (mains)
- Number of inputs: 2
- The type of control output: relay
- Load current: up to 5 A output
- Communication standard: 2.4 GHz wi-fi
- Possibility of connecting buttons
- Load power: 1200W per output
- Input type: logical, closes on the line L voltage of power supply
- Possibility of creating graphs
- Compatible devices: iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android, computers and mobile devices with HTML5 support
- Dimensions: 47 x 47 x 23 mm