The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in this category.
Charger for acid, gel and AGM batteries for cars, motorcycles, etc. with a choice of 6 V or 12 V DC. Powered by 230 V mains voltage, it has a current capacity of up to 4 A. The charging modes are indicated on a clear LCD display. The charger is microprocessor-controlled, it has a function of automatic shutdown and keeping the battery in standby. It is safe and compatible with any battery.
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz (mains)
- Charging voltage: 7.3 V, 14.6 V DC
- Output current: 4 A
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Battery types: lead-acid, WET, AGM, GEL
- Winter mode: operates at very low temperatures
- Cable length:
- Power supply: 1,8 m
- Crocodiles: 1.8 m
- Battery capacity of charged batteries: 1.2 Ah to 100 Ah
- Protection class: IP65
- Dimensions: 152 x 84 x 45 mm
- Weight: 310 g
Smart charging course:
- First stage - diagnostics, checks battery status
- Second stage - precharging. Charges with a low current to protect the battery.
- Third stage - soft start. Gradual charging with stepless intensity adjustment
- Fourth stage - CC1, CC2, CC3. Quick change of charging current. Depending on the degree of charge, the charger sets the appropriate current. This has a positive effect on battery life
- Fifth stage - CV. Fixed voltage. The battery is almost full and then recharged to 14.6 V DC.
- Stagesix - rest. The power supply is cut off when the battery is fully charged.
- Stage seven - keeping the charge up. With a voltage drop of up to 12.8 volts, it will again perform stages 4 to 7
Recommended charging current for gel batteries is about 10 % of their capacity, e.g. for a 12 V, 15 Ah battery the recommended charging current is 1.5 A. Before charging, please read the battery instructions.