The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
Product description: MultiWii 328P w/FTDI DSM2 flight controller
MultiWii 328P is a flight controller equipped with an accelerometer and gyroscope. This version supports the DSM2 control system. Thanks to the possibility of programming and expansion, the controller gives the possibility to control many flying devices, including those equipped with many engines with propellers (e.g. quadro or hexacopters).
- Microcontroller Atmega328P
- 3-axis gyroscope: ITG3205
- 3-axis accelerometer: BMA180
- Barometer: BMP085
- Magnetometer: HMC5883L
- All made in SMD technology
- Servo output controlling the camera mount in the X and Y axes
- Separate supply line for 3.3 V sensors
- Built-in logic level converter
- Can be operated with Arduino libraries
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 12 mm
- Installation: holes for 45 x 45 mm screws
- Weight: 13.9 g
During programming, disconnect all devices from AUX2 connector.