The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
The popular XBee module allows you to easily create wireless communication between microcontrollers, computers or microprocessor systems via a serial interface.
Series 2 allows you to work in a Mesh type network. The module operates at 2.4 GHz based on XBee ZB (ZigBeemesh) software.It is hardware compatible with the older Znet 2.5 series, but has a newer program. This version has an antenna in the form of a cable connected to the board (so called Wire Antenna). 2 mW transmitterenablescommunication within a range of about 120 m.
- Power supply voltage: 3,3 V
- Power consumption: 40 mA
- Serial communication interface UART: DIN DOUT
- Transmission speed 250 kbps
- Output power: 2 mW (+3 dBm)
- The antenna: Wire Antenna
- Range: up to 120 m
- Communication via AT or API commands
- 6 10-bit A/C converter inputs
- 8 digital input/output pins