Product description: PIR motion detector ST09 220-240 V
A device to automate the operation of electrical devices. The sensor switches on the circuit when it detects an object emitting infrared radiation and then switches off after a specified time. Range 180° at a distance of up to 11 m. The circuit activation time ranges from 5 s to 13 min. The sensor also has an adjustable light intensity level, at which it starts detecting movement.
PIR motion detector ST09 220-240 V - wall rotary white.
- Operating voltage: from 220 V to 240 V AC
- Maximum load: up to 1200 W
- Working angle: 180°
- Detection range: up to 11 m
- Illumination: from 3 lux to 2000 lux
- Switching time adjustment range: 5 s to 13 min
- Installation height: from 1.8 m to 2.5 m
- Dimensions: 72 x 86 x 100 mm