Product description: Toolcraft Irrigation Controller 1530891
Controller to automate the process of irrigation of green areas. This product is designed for outdoor use and isIPX7 rated. It allows you to easily set the desired time interval between each period of watering the plants. The Toolcraft 1530891 has anECO modeto optimise water consumption. The device is powered bytwo AA 1,5 V batteries(not included).
Batteries are not included. Please purchase separately. The controller is powered by twoAAbatteries.
Features of the Toolcraft controller
- Allows you to automate garden irrigation, thereby saving a lot of water
- ECO function for further optimization of water consumption
- Operation of the controller is limited to five buttons. Current settings are shown on an LCD display.
- Possibility to connect one garden hose (one connector)
- Separate manual on/off button
- Watering Delay Function - interrupt automatic watering for up to 6 days. After this period, the program will continue automatically.
- Up to 4 watering cycles per day
- Set a schedule for each day of the week
Toolcraft controller 1530891 specifications
- Watering time: from 1 to 240 min.
- Water operating pressure: 0 to 6 bar
- Water tightness class: IPX7
- Working and storage temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- Working and storage humidity: 10% to 95% relative humidity
- Number of garden hose connections 2
- Maximum run time of ECO function: 19 min.
- Power supply: 2 xAA batteries(not supplied)
- Water connection (input): 24.2 mm (3/4'')
- Dimensions: 130 x 170 x 95 mm
- Weight: 315 g
- Toolcraft Irrigation Controller 1530891
- User manual