Product description: NESPi 4 RetroFlag housing for Raspberry Pi Model 4B
The casing is based on the Nintendo NES console and is designed for theRaspberry Pimini-computerversion 4B. It is equipped with two physical Power and Reset buttons, as well as a diode that informs about the power supply of the minicomputer. It has a safe shutdown and reset function. A special feature of the casing is theSSDslot and the includedSSDcasing imitating a classic game cartridge. The Raspberry Pi is cooled bya large heatsink with a fan, located inside the chassis.
NESPi 4 enclosure with SSD slot
There is a board with aSATAconnector in the case, which should be connected to theUSB 3.0connector of the Raspberry Pi 4B minicomputer. Additionally, a 2.5" drive enclosure is included, which refers to the classic game cartridges for NES console.
Check the system boot instructions with SSD -download the system.
Main features of the RetroFlag NESPi 4 enclosure
- Safe Shutdown and Reset- once the appropriate script has been uploaded to the minicomputer, it can safely shutdown and reset the Raspberry Pi using the built-in buttons - for more information, seethe RetroFlag documentation.
- NES style- the chassis is based on one of the most iconic consoles ever created - Nintendo NES.
- MicroSD card slot- in addition to the SSD slot, we also have a classicmicroSD memory cardslot.
- Outputs- the chassis has all the connectors that Raspberry Pi 4B has: 2x microHDMI, audio jack, USB C, ethernet.
- Cooling- the enclosure is equipped with a large heatsink with a fan, ensuring effective cooling of the entire system.
RetroFlag NESPi 4 enclosure specifications
- Compatibility: Raspberry Pi 4
- Modeled on: Nintendo NES
- Dimensions: 143.37 x 114.65 x 53.70 mm
Included in the set is
- NESPi housing
- SSD enclosure
- Type C USB power supply
- Operating instructions