The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
The module is equipped withmultiple camerasand IR light sensor, it is able todetect movement in 3D. It tracks movements ofboth hands and 10 fingers with high precision and incredible speed what allows you to interact with your computer in a whole new way.
- Tracking movements of hands, fingers, and objects of indicator type
- High, milimeter accuracy, with almost zero delay
- 8 cubic feet of 3D space
- Field of view on the device equals 150 °
- Small size
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux via USB port
- SDK packages in 6 languages of programming
- Image API provides access to the raw image
- Easy setup
- Free apps inthe Leap Motion Gallery
Leap Motionhas an active developer community where you can create and share your projects. Developers or robots' lovers can use the device to control any device, such as drones, the shoulders of the robots, LEDs, 3D printers and more. You can connect the controller with the Arduino, Oculus Rift. The device capabilities are almost limitless.
KitSDK Leap Motionis available for free with the API interface in 6 languages:
- Objective C
For Windows and Mac computers, the device has access tothe Leap Motion App Store where you can find a wide range of specially designed free and paid apps.
Connecting a device the VR goggles.
- System requirements:
- System: Windows 7 / 8 or Mac OS X 10.7
- CPU: AMD Phenom II or Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7
- RAM memory: 2 GB
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection
- Connecting cable included
- Product dimensions: 30 x 80 x 13 mm
- Weight: 70 g