The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
Touch screen, capacitive 7 " for minicomputers from Odroid series with a resolution of 800 x 480 px. Works with the Odroid C1+, C2, XU4 through the HDMI connector and microUSB slot - relevant cables are included in the package.
The device communicates via HDMI cable (picture) and microUSB slot(touch). Both wires are included in the package.
Connection with Odroid
In order to run the screen, you need to connect a device with minicomputer Odroid via the supplied wires: HDMI and microUSB. HDMI connector transmits the image, the USB port, receives the data of the touch interface.
Thanks to the included cables, minicomputer Odroid can be mounted on the opposite side of the screen.
The screen works with the latest operating systems,AndroidandUbuntu, designed for this version of minicomputer Odroid. Detailed description can be found onthe website of the manufacturer.
- Screen type: touchscreen, capacitive
- Diagonal: 7 "
- System Multi-Touch 5 points
- Resolution: 800 x 480 px
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Current consumption: 600 mA
- Works with:Odroid C1+/OdroidC2 /Odroid XU4
- Viewing angles: left 70°, right: 70°, top: 70°, down 50°
- 4 mounting holes (screws included in the package)
- Screen dimensions: 153,6 x 86,64 mm
- Tile sizes: 172,9x 124.3 x 15 mm
The kit includes the screen and accessories.
- A - Screen 7" touch, capacitive
- H - HDMI Cable
- B - mounting screws
- F, G - USB cable - microUSB for touch interface
- D, E - Adapters HDMI and microUSB