The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
RNP-22 radio box transmitter enables wireless control of the Exta Life receivers system using the wall switches or other elements of a classic automation. It allows to start-up devices and scenes. It has the ability to connect 4 buttons. It communicates on the radio frequency of 868 MHz. The operation range is 350 meters. The module is powered by CR2032 battery 3 V.
The device is based on an earlier version.
Control system for an intelligent building. It has two-way, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, remote control devices, automatic sensor recognition, and free automatic updates.
Examples of application
- Ability to turn on / off any two chosen devices
- Ability to run scenes with the controller EFC-01
- Raise / lower roller shutters
- Opening garage door
- Running light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: RNP-22
- Supply voltage: 3 V battery CR 2032
- Number of channels: 4
- Transfer: station, ISM band 868 MHz (868,50 MHz)
- Method of transmission: simplex, 9600 b/s
- Coding: 128-bit key
- Cooperation: only with other elements of the system Exta Life
- Range: up to 350 m
- Mounting: box 60 mm
- Signalisation: led
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Dimensions: 47,5 x 47,5 x 20 mm
- Weight: 90 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-1
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-2