The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Product description: Intelligent Z-Wave thermostatic head - Donexon Pro
Donexon Pro thermostatic head by Danfoss for radiators. The intelligent head is equipped with the Z-Wave 868.42 MHz communication system, which is compatible with e.g. with a home automation system like Fibaro. The device is equipped with three buttons : increasing and decreasing the temperature and a function button. Thanks to the small display on the front of the head, it is possible to view the set temperature, battery level, range information, child lock, anti-freeze protection and alarm. The head is powered by two AA batteries . The use of a thermostatic head helps to save energy and significantly increases the user's comfort .
Main features of the Z-Wave thermostat
- Designed for water heaters
- Local control with buttons
- LCD display showing the set temperature
- Suitable for M30 x 1.5 (30 x 1.5) or RA2000 (Danfoss latch) valves
- Quiet engine
- Child lock
- Open window detection function
- Remote control
- Z-Wave wireless technology
What is Z-Wave?
Z-Wave is an international wireless communication protocol used in smart home solutions. It ensures reliable communication by confirming each message (two-way communication), and each node powered from the network can act as a repeater for other nodes (mesh network) in the event that the receiver is not within the immediate range of the transmitter.
Specification of the Donexon Pro thermostatic head
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42 MHz)
- Wireless range: up to approx. 40 m inside the building
- Power supply: 2x AA
- SDK: 4.55
- Device type: slave
- Tightness class: IP20
- Intelligent Z-Wave thermostatic head - Donexon Pro
- 2x valve adapter
- 2x AA battery
- Allen key