The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
Description of Adafruit Feather WICED Wi-Fi STM32F205 32-bit Broadcom - compatible with Arduino
A small module with a 32-bit microcontroller ARM Cortex M3 STM32F205RG, 1024 KB of Flash, 128 KB of RAM 120 MHz. It has a built-in module wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n Broadcom BCM43362. The board has a small size (51 x 23 x 8 mm) and can be powered by voltage from USB port or rechargeable battery3,7 V LiPol. It is the most powerful module from the Featherfamily. The system can be programmed via the Arduino IDE.
Controller Feather is designed for mobile projects. Thanks to the integrated connector, it is possible to power it from the rechargeable LiPol battery 3.7 V. The battery voltage was led through an analog pin, so you can constantly monitor the state of charge of the lipol. Also available is powering from the microUSB port.
Programming (Arduino IDE)
The module can be programmed using the Arduino IDE. For this, you will need to configure the software in a way provided by the manufacturer and connect the board using the microUSB cable. The settings of the Arduino IDE are available on the website of the manufacturer.
Specification: Adafruit Feather WICED Wi-Fi STM32F205 32-bit Broadcom - compatible with Arduino
- Supply voltage: lipol 3.7 V or USB 5 V slot
- The STM32F205RGCortex M3 microcontroller:
- Flash memory: 1024 kB (128 kB per user)
- SRAM: 128 kB (16 kB for the user)
- Clock frequency: 120 MHz internal oscillator
- Installed Arduino bootloader
- Works with a modified version of the Arduino IDE
- MicroUSB connector for programming, in our offer, you will find the appropriate wire
- Built-in real-time clock
- Hardware SPI and I2C
- 12 standard GPIO pins, additional GPIOs are available via SPI, I2C and UART
- 7 standard PWM outputs, additional outputs are available through the SPI, I2C and UART
- Converter A/C: up to 8 inputs
- C/A converter: 2 12-bit outputs on the A4 pin
- up to 3 UART interface
- Support for 1.2 TLS: access to a protected HTTP and TCP servers
- Built-in lipol charging module 200 mA with LED which informs about the status
- Quick and easy firmware update
- Based on theMaple project
- Dimensions: 51 x 23 x 8 mm
- Weight: approx. 5 g