The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
Set of elements for self-assembly of the console supporting emulators such as: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Gear, Nintendo Entertainment System or Sega Master System. The "heart" of the device isESP-32-Wrover system with controller of the wi-fi and Bluetooth. Apart from a purely recreational function, i.e. playing games, the device also has the educational function because it can be programmed in MicroPython and Doom language, andthe popular Arduino IDE.
- System: ESP-32 Wrover 240 MHz, 4 MB PSRAM
- Wi-fi: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz - 2.5 GHz
- Bluetooth: 4.2 BR / EDR, BLE
- Display: TFT LCD 2.4" 320 x 240 px - SPI
- Battery: Li-Pol 3.7 V 1200 mAh
- Speaker: mono 0.5 W, 8 Ω
- Slot for microSD cards: 20 MHz - SPI
- The microUSB port: for charging batteries (0.5 A) and the UART communication
- Leads: 10-pin - I2C, GPIO, IRQ 3.3 V
- Buttons: Menu, Volume, Select, Start, A, B, D-Pad
- Compatible emulators: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Grar, Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Sega Master System (SMS)
- Set requires self-assembly
Odroid Go supports, such emulatorsas: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Gear, Nintendo Entertainment System or Sega Master System.
Odroid Go - is a set of electronic components for self-assembly. A graphical guide that shows you, step-by-step, how to connect the elements, available is onthe website of the manufacturer.
During installation, you should pay special attention to the display, which can be easily damaged.
- 1x Odroid Go board
- 1x Case
- 1x LCD display 2.4"
- 1x D-Pad eraser
- 1x eraser of buttons A, B
- 2x eraser of Select buttons
- 1x speaker 0.5 W 8 Ω
- 1x goldpin connector 10-pin
- 10x screws
- 1x frame of LCD display
- 1x plastic D-Pad
- 1x microUSB cable
- 1x Li-Pol rechargeable battery 1200 mAh