The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
Complete module that allows you tocontrol the RGB LED strings and chainsviaBluetoothusing a dedicated smartphone app. It works with voltage from12V to 24V, it has3 channels. In order to use BleBox, you need to download a dedicated app. The device hasscrew terminal block connectorsfor mounting wires. Its compact size enable you to put the unitin a junction box.
The module has six inputs in the form of screw terminal block connectors, to which you can connect the wires using a screwdriver. The device can control one RGB LED strip or three monochrome LED strips. An example of a configuration is shown below.
- B- blue color channel (BLUE).
- +- voltage of the LED power supply.
- +- voltage of the module power supply.
- R- red color channel (RED).
- - - mass of the system.
- G- green channel (GREEN).
The device has screw terminal block connectors for mounting wires. Its compact size allows you to put the unit in a junxtion box.
After the application starts, the device will be automatically detected and displayed in the list. If not, make sure Bluetooth on phone is switched on. The color of the string can be easily controlled using the buttons in the app.
- Supply voltage: 12V to 24V
- Number of channels: 3
- Maximum current up to 12 A (up to 4A per channel)
- Range: up to 20m in open space
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Communication: Bluetooth
- Control signal: 8-bit PWM
- Compatible devices: iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android, computers and mobile devices supporting Bluetooth
- The body is made from a polyurethane composition containing no halogen - self-extinguishing for the B insulation class (130 °C)
- Dimensions: 48 x 35 x 9mm (18mm with connector)