A proximity digital sensor measures with the Time of Flight method. It works in a range from 40 mm to 4000 mm. It communicates via the I2C interface. It works with the voltage from 3 V to 6 V.
Method time-of-flight is to measure the time from emitting the pulse from an infrared laser up to its return to the detector. It depends on the reflection of light from the object.
The product is compatible with Arduino
The Board has 5 pins for self-assembly of goldpin connectors - pitch of 2.54 mm (included).
|3-6V||Supply voltage from 3 V to 6 V.|
Data line of I2C.
I2C clock line.
Programmable interrupt's output.
The ground of the system.
- System: VL53L1X
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 6 V
- Measuring range: from 40 mm to 4000 mm
- Field of view: 27 °
- Frequency: up to 50 Hz
- Accuracy: up to +/- 20 mm
- Interface: I2C (0x29)
- Protection against reverse polarity
- Dimensions: 19 x 19 x 3.2 mm
- Included is goldpin straight and angular strap