The set includes: the popular Raspberry Pi mini-computer in the more efficient version B (with 512 MB of RAM) and an SD memory card. The included data carrier contains the latest NewOut of Box Software (NOOBS ), enabling installation of popular operating systems: Raspian, Pidora and XBMC.
The print on the memory card may differ from the one visible in the picture, but the parameters are fully preserved.
The boot program allows you to install popular operating systems designed for Raspberry Pi, including: Raspian, Pidora and XBM . After connecting the device to a monitor via HDMI interface, NOOBS will detect and switch on the appropriate resolution. When using the RCA composite output, select the appropriate mode using buttons 1, 2, 3 or 4 - respectively:
- 1 - the preferred HDMI mode,
- 2 - secure HDMI mode,
- 3 - composite output in PAL system,
- 4 - composite output in NTFS system.
A detailed description of the Raspberry Pi minicomputer can be found on the product page.
Our offer also includes accessories for minicomputers:
- keyboard - as a basic tool for data input,
- HDMI cable - it allows to connect the device to the monitor,
- USB hub - will allow you to expand the number of USB ports (the default is two),
- casing - protects the mini computer against external conditions (available colors: white, black, transparent or raspberry),
- PiFace- a module extending the capabilities of GPIO ports,
- Gertboard- a module that extends the capabilities of the Raspbera Pi by, among others, controlling the DC motor , it also has A/C converters and additional GPIO pins,
- power supply - power supplies with a microUSB connector to start up the minicomputer.