Product description: Start with Python. The first steps in programming
Publication createdwith a view to schoolchildren. It constitutes a comprehensive discussion of thePythonprogramming language, a collection of practical advice and specific solutions. The aim of the book is to introduce to the world of programming and to show how to take the first steps on this path.
Who is this book for?
- For beginners and even complete laymen
- For those interested in new technologies
- For children, teenagers and teachers
- For those who want to create their own programming projects
How to write your own program?
The shortest Python program takes... one line. With a little help from the teacher and a practical workbookStart with Python. First steps in programming, young students of the art of coding will master the basics in no time and create their first programs of their own. The answer is simple - this practical workbook will guide you through the process from the very beginning when installing the distribution to the final project.
Simplicity of form, ocean of possibilities
Python is simple (though fussy and requires precision), but it is full of great possibilities. It is used by both beginner programmers and experienced developers of mobile and desktop applications. Calculations and programming related to the field known as artificial intelligence are conducted with Python. Modules for mathematical, statistical and financial operations are created in Python.
The publication by Zofia Matusiewicz:
- lets you learn the software program you'll be working with,
- teaches how to master basic terms in Python,
- teaches how to perform specific operations in the language.
- Preparing work environment
- "Hello world" - how to display data
- What is a variable?
- How to perform basic operations?
- Improving your own code
- Author: Zofia Matusiewicz
- Publisher: Helion SA
- Year of publication: 2020
- Number of pages: 188
- ISBN: 978-83-283-5820-1